WordPress Malware Removal
Website hacked? We’ll remove the malware for you. NO FIX, NO FEE.
When your website gets hacked, this can be an incredibly frustrating experience. Don’t worry. We have removed thousands of malware hacks of all kinds for a number of years. Our friendly, professional and responsive WordPress Malware Removal service will eliminate the malware for you and implement further security measures to reduce the likelihood of this happening again.
Hacked websites can suffer SEO damage, loss of reputation and lead to lost business and customers. Simply get in touch today and we’ll handle any of the technical headaches that you may be facing, rapidly.
Signs that your website may have been hacked
- Can you no longer access wp-admin? (login page)
- Are you seeing popups on your website?
- Do you get 404 errors on pages and posts that weren’t there previously?
- Have any suspicious user accounts appeared?
- Is your website re-directing to other websites?
- Have new pages or posts been added without your knowledge?
- Has your website been de-faced or have bad links appeared?
How does the WordPress Malware Removal Service work?
- Get in touch with the details about the issues you’re experiencing and what level malware removal you require.
- We will then be in touch to review the website and identify any malware or malicious security breaches, including confirmation of the price and timelines for malware removal.
- A backup is then taken prior to any work. After the backup is complete, we will then remove the malware for you.
- Once the malware is removed, we will then additonally carry out some further security adjustments for you to prevent the likelihood of this happening again. Including a backup of the clean website after the malware has been removed.
- A full PDF report is delivered to you in easy to understand format, detailing the malware identified and all actions we have taken.
Can I talk to someone?
Absolutely, fill out the form and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Often in less than 30 minutes.
Our turnaround time (8-24 hours) is much quicker for Level 1 removals, because of the nature of the website and it's business critical aspects such as e-commerce or memberships. This is also why the cost of level 1 removals is higher because the work is done outside of standard office hours at premium rate, to ensure you get your website back working as normal, asap.
Level 2 Removals - these are carried out during standard office hours Monday - Friday, only at a lower cost.
Typically, level 2 removal is required websites that are more simplistic in nature - brochure websites that do not feature WooCommerce, memberships or other advanced functionalities will find that a level 2 removal will suffice. If you do wish for rapid removal however, you may still opt for level 1 removal - regardless of website features.
Our turnaround times for level 2 removal are as below:
For level - 2 - removals, we average 24 hours during office hours. (Office hours Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm)
What they are saying...
Hundreds of WordPress sites and WooCommerce owners rely on us
Let our expert team secure and optimise your WordPress website.