WordPress Malware Removal
Website hacked? We’ll remove the malware for you. NO FIX, NO FEE.
Alternatively, sign up for an appropriate site care plan and we will clean the malware infection for a one-time charge of £35.
When your website gets hacked, this can be an incredibly frustrating experience. Don’t worry. We have removed thousands of malware hacks of all kinds for a number of years. Our friendly, professional and responsive WordPress Malware Removal service will eliminate the malware for you and implement further security measures to reduce the likelihood of this happening again.
Hacked websites can suffer SEO damage, loss of reputation and lead to lost business and customers. Simply get in touch today and we’ll handle any of the technical headaches that you may be facing, rapidly.
Signs that your website may have been hacked
- Can you no longer access wp-admin? (login page)
- Are you seeing popups on your website?
- Do you get 404 errors on pages and posts that weren’t there previously?
- Have any suspicious user accounts appeared?
- Is your website re-directing to other websites?
- Have new pages or posts been added without your knowledge?
- Has your website been de-faced or have bad links appeared?
How does the WordPress Malware Removal Service work?
- Get in touch with the details about the issues you’re experiencing.
- We will then be in touch to review the website and identify any malware or malicious security breaches, including a price for malware removal.
- A backup is then taken prior to any work. After the backup is complete, we will then remove the malware for you.
- Once the malware is removed, we will then additonally carry out some further security adjustments for you to prevent the likelihood of this happening again. Including a backup of the clean website after the malware has been removed.
- A full PDF report is delivered to you in easy to understand format, detailing the malware identified and all actions we have taken.
Can I talk to someone?
Absolutely, fill out the form and we’ll get back to you ASAP. Often in less than 30 minutes.
How long will it take to fix/ remove the malware?
This really depends on the type of infection, but on average we aim for the identification, removal, adjustments and reporting to be completed all within 24 hours. Most cases, we are able to remove the malware, improve security and deliver the PDF report to you within 2-4 hours of you contacting us – sometimes even quicker!
Why should we trust you, or choose WP Manager to remove our malware?
We have removed thousands of malware infections and hacks over the last twenty years. What sets us apart is that all of our malware removal team are certified in cyber security or training with the highest industry standard certifications, this is quite uncommon – as many other providers do not have this level of expertise. This helps ensure that not only do we remove the malware effectively and efficiently, but we offer valuable security advice and implement vital security adjustments to help lower the risk of the same issues occuring again.
How much does it cost? Are there any hidden costs?
There are no hidden costs. We offer free malware removal for any of our customers who are already on a site care plan, but this rarely happens for our customers because implement strict security measures, daily scanning and carry out the essential maintenance to reduce the risk of malware or website hacks from occuring.
If you’ve just been hacked, you can either choose to pay a one-time malware fee (if you don’t need expert site care, maintenance and just need a one-off fix), this costs £189 as standard.
Alternatively, if you sign up for a site care plan with us first – we will give you a discounted rate on the initial malware removal – in this scenario you would only pay the cost of the appropriate site care plan and then a one-time fee of £35 for the malware removal.
In the unlikely event we can’t remove or fix the malware issue for you (to date this has never happened), we will refund you the cost of the one-time malware fee or malware fee + plan if you signup for a site care plan first.
What they are saying...
Hundreds of WordPress sites and WooCommerce owners rely on us
Let our expert team secure and optimise your WordPress website.