WP Manager is not affiliated with the WordPress Foundation, WooCommerce or Automattic.
- “Wpmanager.co.uk”, “Us”, “Our” and “We” all refer to this Website, or the owner of it, which Website belongs to WP Manager, whose main trading address is at Orchard House, Station Road, Manningtree CO11 1AA. WP Manager is a trading name and unregistered trademark of WP Manager.
- “You” refers to you the visitor and, or customer.
- “Website” means this website at WPManager.co.uk.
- Disclaimer and exclusion of liability
- Our Website is made available free of charge. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct at the time of first publishing. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website or the absence of inaccuracies, omissions or typographical errors. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice, including corrections. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up-to-date. We are not liable to send you notice of any changes or corrections made.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for this disclaimer may have effect in relation to this Website.
- All information and services are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. We disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information and services, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
- Any information on the Website in many cases will be an abbreviated and simplified summary for general use or general guidance only, and is not a substitute for taking specific advice on your own situation from an appropriate expert. Before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content of our Website, you must obtain suitable advice from a professional or specialist.
- You use the Website at your own risk – neither we, nor our agents, employees and sub-contractors, shall be liable to you or any other party for any losses or damages whatsoever or howsoever arising in connection with the website (whether under the terms of this disclaimer or other contract or as a result of any misrepresentation, misstatement or tortious act or omission, including negligence).
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website) shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our Website. This exclusion shall include (without limitation) servicing or repair costs and any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort, contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- We shall have no liability to any users for loss (whether in contract, tort, including without limitation negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, and whether foreseeable or not) relating to:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- use of, or reliance on, the contents of our Website.
- In addition if you are a business user, we will not be liable to you for:
- lost profit or turnover;
- interruption or disruption of your business;
- your failure to make anticipated savings;
- lost business opportunities or damage to your goodwill or reputation; or
- indirect or consequential losses.
- In addition if you are a consumer, you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we shall have no liability to you for anything mentioned in Paragraphs 8.1 to 2.8.5.
- We shall have no liability to you for any losses caused by a distributed denial-of-service attacks, computer viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data that may damage your computer system, software and data from your use of our Website or your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Nothing in this disclaimer shall exclude or limit liability for (i) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); (ii) fraud; (iii) misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or (iv) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under English law.
- Governing jurisdiction
- This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this disclaimer are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Version: May 2018