WP Manager Affiliate Terms Of Services
- To ensure a successful referral please ensure you use your unique affiliate link. Without this, we are unable to prove the sale came from you.
- Referrals only merit commission if they are within the 30 day cookie period, if the link is given to a referral and they do not purchase within 30 days, the sale will not be rewarded with commission.
- You will need either a Paypal or Stripe account to receive your commission funds.
- The minimum amount you have to reach to withdraw is £50, if not the amount achieved will be carry forwarded to the next month.
- You can advertise our services using PPC by using your affiliate link to direct users to our site and refer them.
Guidelines for making Reviews/Blog Material to advertise WP Manager:
- Must be published on a live blog
- Must be a blog post dedicated exclusively to WP Manager or relative to WP Maintenance and Support
- Review must include the WP Manager logo
- You can also use your affiliate link if you have one to earn from our affiliate program
The following action may lead to the termination of your Affiliate account
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks, etc.).
- Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.).
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities.
- Violation of intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or another form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with WP Team Support, however, is acceptable.
- Self-referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
In addition to the foregoing, WP Manager reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account anytime, for any violations of this agreement or no reason.